We’re Glad You Asked.
1. HIGH STANDARDS. Pinnacle Premix is one of only three SQF (Safe Quality Food) certified premix facilities in the United States, and the only one on the West Coast.
2. SAFETY FROM THE GROUND UP. Pinnacle is the only premixing company in which processing in all of its facilities takes place entirely indoors — with NO exposure to the environment. Visit our SAFETY/QUALITY page for more information.
3. TOP-NOTCH SERVICE. We partner with our customers. Their success is our success.
4. AN IMPECCABLE TRACK RECORD — And we spend every day working to keep it that way.
5. TURNAROUND. We understand that time is of the essence.
6. EXPERTISE. Among our key staff members, we have over 125 years of combined experience within the feed industry.
7. FEED MEDICATION-FREE FACILITY. There is zero chance of feed medication cross-contamination in Pinnacle Premix formulations. We do not allow feed medications into our production areas.
OUR CORE VALUES
We strive for our customer’s success by providing them with safe and healthy products.
Mutual respect is a bedrock principle in all of our interactions.
We treat others the way we would like to be treated.
We are purpose-driven and passionate about our work. We understand that what we do directly affects the health and well-being of animals and humans.
We own it. We take responsibility for our actions.
We have a dedicated staff and reliable systems in place.
We demonstrate on a daily basis that quality is not just a statement — it is in our DNA and baked into our company culture.
We handle thousands of micro-ingredients and formulas, and have developed the safest and most reliable way to formulate feed:
1. We know that our work has a direct effect on the animals that constitute reliable food sources for our communities, and on those who consume them.
2. We know that our work directly effects the performance and well-being of competition animals, on wildlife under the care of humans, and on the health of companion animals that we treat as family.
This knowledge gives us a sense of purpose in every decision we make and in everything we do, giving rise to a set of practices that are never compromised:
- We see to it that all of our core team and the majority of our plant personnel have human food safety experience. Traceability is embedded in our thinking, and accuracy is our first language.
- Tolerances are monitored, and lab analysis are reviewed daily. Samples are taken from every lot and filed for purposes of traceability.
- Plant design and processing is batch-oriented.
- Bulk ingredients are received into our plants pneumatically (closed system).
- All manufacturing and processing are done indoors. We have absolutely no exposure to the outside environment. Pinnacle is the only premix company with all plants meeting this standard.
- Flushing of the production line between formulations is always done with inert, allergen-free materials such as crushed limestone and/or rice hulls.
The micro-ingredients we handle fall under several categories such as:
Mold and fungal inhibitors
General enhancers to animal diets such as natural flavors
Meeting Customer Needs and Exceeding Expectations
Pinnacle Premix is growing and improving to meet the needs of our customers:
BARCODE TECHNOLOGY. We utilize barcode scanning in our warehouse and production processes. We know where products are at all times and can quickly trace products to their origin.
EXPANSION. Pinnacle is in the process of launching a plant in Hereford, TX to better meet the needs of our customers.
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY. Our relationships are built on trust, and we understand that we must deliver on every declaration with regard to service, processing, ingredients and methods of handling, in order to maintain that trust.
TURNAROUND. From our first premix to the present, every order has been filled in a timely fashion. We understand that every order and how we process it is important to our customers.
The very nature of our work promotes sustainability and a healthier environment. The micro-ingredients in our formulations allow livestock to utilize feed ingredients more efficiently. The animals receive better nutrition while producing less waste. This efficiency results in less greenhouse gas production and less byproduct going to landfills.
Our manufacturing processes at our plants are streamlined to reduce packaging waste and minimize fossil fuel consumption through efficient distribution to our customers.
We care about the world we live in, and systems that provide a healthy, sustainable food supply.